Movies have the power to transport you to another place or time, as well as ignite a new sense of... VIEW ALL
5 Reasons Why We Love Noah Centineo!
- October 01, 2018
From his latest films to his boy-next-door charm, here are just 5 reasons to get familiar with Noah Centineo!
If you have a Netflix account, you have most likely seen the trailers for two of the most popular movies out right now, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before and Sierra Burgess Is A Total Loser, both starring the dreamy young actor Noah Centineo. Centineo seemed to jump into stardom almost overnight, but the truth is, this 22 year old actor has been performing most of his young life.
Photo: Noah Centineo and Lana Condor, Movie Poster For All The Boys I'ved Loved Before
Centineo grew up in Boynton Beach, Florida and attended BAK Middle School For The Arts and Boca Raton Community High School for ninth and tenth grade before dropping out to move to Los Angeles. Once landing in LA, the young actor landed a role on the Disney Channel sitcoms Austin and Ally and Shake it Up. After building his credentials (including a role on The Fosters) and a strong following, Centineo began to book more serious roles in film and is now one of Hollywood’s “it guys” everyone is fawning over!
With his boy-next-door vibe, big brown eyes and genuine smile, you can’t help but love him! Centineo’s 12.7 million Instagram followers are beyond obsessed with his lifestyle photos as well as his most recent content shot with one of the hottest young photographers right now Sarah Bahbah! Below is a list of reasons of why you will be obsessed with Noah Centineo if you aren’t already!
1. If you think he is cute now, we know you’ll freak out over his adorable childhood pics! The actor began his career at a young age, meaning we have amazing documentation of all of the adorable awkward phases. The early 2000s were the time of the Justin Bieber flow, and Centineo definitely took part in the trend. Don’t believe us? Check out this early acting photo the star shared on his instagram!
2. He’s not afraid to be a goofball! Between his fun loving energy on screen to his silly selfies on Instagram, it really feels like Centenio could be one our friends from home! He is so relatable and unafraid to be himself.
3. He’s not just an actor, he also plays guitar. Centineo is talented and sensitive; every teen girl’s dream! Check out this recent instagram post of the star in his downtime, as well as this old youtube video of the actor messing around on the guitar 4 years ago!
4. Though Centineo and Lana Condor are absolutely adorable on screen as love interests in To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, they are not dating IRL, but they are best friends! We love watching the two actors support one another. The two have been caught cuddling on set behind the scenes and are known to continuously comment on one another’s instagram posts.
5. Last but not least, the young actor is continuing to work and will be starring in multiple films you can catch him in soon! As of now, we know he is set to appear in a flick called The Diary, which IMDB describes as the story of a young man who comes to Europe from Shanghai in hopes of reuniting with his love! We don’t know much else yet, but the film is set to be released in 2019.
Though we don’t have any information on The Diary yet, you can stay updated by checking Noah’s website HERE!
You May Also Like...
Article | January 25, 2018
Article | September 27, 2018
One of the hottest new movies streaming on Netflix right now is To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before.... VIEW ALL