CMT has announced that Brett Young will headline their annual fall tour, with Rachel Wammack and... VIEW ALL
Brett Young Announces New Album, ‘Ticket To L.A.’
Young announces new album and engagement to his long-time girlfriend!
Brett Young’s sophomore album, Ticket To L.A., is scheduled for takeoff on December 7. The first single from the album, “Here Tonight,” will come out this Friday.
Young had a hand in penning ten of the thirteen tracks on the album, alongside esteemed coworkers like Shane McAnally, Ross Copperman, Charles Kelley, Nicolle Galyon, Jon Nite, and more. The LP even includes a duet with his hero, Gavin DeGraw, on a song titled “Chapters.”
Young is really excited to share his new music with the world, “It’s been four-and-a-half years that I’ve been in Nashville. A lot has happened, the first record has been really good to me and I’m really, really proud of it. But just having a new batch of songs – it’s like breathing new life almost.”
The album title came from a regular routine in his life: the plane ride back home to Los Angeles. “I decided to name the album Ticket To L.A. because flying home to Los Angeles has become such a big part of my life. A lot of the first record reflected a kind of hard point in my life when I was moving from Los Angeles to Nashville, but I’m in a completely different place now. I’m so happy, and I think you can really hear that shift on the new record.“
You can now pre-order the album in limited edition destination bundles including a California or Tennessee candle, enamel pin set, poster, and signed CD booklet. There are also vinyl options and more. See the packages for yourself on Young’s website: www.BrettYoungMusic.com.
Ticket To L.A. Track Listing:
- Ticket To L.A. (Brett Young, Zach Crowell, Jon Nite)
- Here Tonight (Young, Ben Caver, Justin Ebach, Charles Kelley)
- Catch (Young, Ross Copperman, Ashley Gorley)
- 1, 2, 3 – Mississippi (Young, Ebach, Nite)
- Let It Be Mine (Copperman, Shane McAnally, Nite)
- Where You Want Me (Young, Jessie Jo Dillon, McAnally)
- Used To Missin’ You (Young, Nite, Jimmy Robbins)
- Change Your Name (Copperman, Matt Jenkins, Nite)
- Chapters (Feat. Gavin DeGraw) (Young, Copperman, Gavin DeGraw)
- The Ship And The Bottle (Nicolle Galyon, Chase McGill, Nite)
- Reason To Stay (Young, Nite, Robbins, Emily Warren)
- Runnin’ Away From Home (Young, Crowell, Hillary Lindsey)
- Don’t Wanna Write This Song (Young, Crowell, Sean McConnell)
You May Also Like...
Article | August 20, 2018
Article | August 24, 2018
William Rast announced Thursday, August 23, the launch of its Fall 2018 men’s and women’s collection... VIEW ALL