Brothers Osborne just released a video for their hit song, “It Ain’t My Fault”, and it’s not anything... VIEW ALL
Brothers Osborne Announces New Album, ‘Port Saint Joe’
Brothers Osborne have announced their highly anticipated sophomore album, Port Saint Joe. The ten-track LP from the undoubtedly-authentic brothers is set to release on April 20.
Since releasing their lead-single, the nearly seven-minute, “Shoot Me Straight," the buzz has been growing about when the album would follow. When questioned about the length of the single, TJ Osborne explains, “I had three minutes to sing, so why not give him three minutes to play the guitar?" They even scored the opening slot on Dierks Bentley's 2018 Mountain High Tour. It's safe to say we can’t wait to hear the duo bring this new music to life on the road.
The album is named after the place of its creation: Port Saint Joe, Florida. The brothers cowrote every track, alongside esteemed writers and frequent collaborators like Shane McAnally, Barry Dean, Laura Veltz, Dave Barnes, and Kendell Marvel. They were joined in Florida by their trusted producer, Jay Joyce, who produced their chart-topping debut album, Pawn Shop.
It’s merely a coincidence that our next record will be released on 4/20. (or is it…?)— Brothers Osborne (@brothersosborne)January 24, 2018
In a press release, John Osborne describes their new album, “Port Saint Joe is a sonic representation of who we've become not only as a band but as people. Every show we've ever played together is on this record. Every song we've ever written and every mile we've ever ridden has led to the making of this record. Imperfections and all."
TJ Osborne, Brothers Osborne vocalist, recalls the trip down to Port Saint Joe: “we shacked up for two weeks to make an unabashed record that would reflect who we are in every way, and in the process we had the most enjoyable and memorable recording experience of our lives."
With a tribute Grammy performance this weekend, two Grammy nominations, their album release, and preparation for the Mountain High Tour, John and TJ Osborne are set for a busy next few months.
We are very excited to hear Port Saint Joe and see how the brothers' signature authenticity and grit shine through.
Port Saint Joe Track Listing:
- “Slow Your Roll” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Barry Dean, Troy Verges)
- “Shoot Me Straight” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Lee Thomas Miller)
- “I Don't Remember Me (Before You)” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Shane McAnally, Matt Dragstrem)
- “Weed, Whiskey and Willie” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Laura Veltz)
- “Tequila Again” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Kendell Marvel)
- “A Couple Wrongs Makin' It Alright” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Connie Harrington)
- “Pushing Up Daisies” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Marvel)
- “Drank Like Hank” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Marvel)
- “A Little Bit Trouble” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Dave Barnes)
- “While You Still Can” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Travis Meadows)