Lanco is one of country music's most talked about newcomers and their single “Greatest Love Story" has been circulating the country radio charts nonstop. The band recently announced the release date for their debut album, Hallelujah Nights and fans couldn’t be more excited!
Consisting of members Brandon Lancaster, Chandler Baldwin, Jared Hampton, Tripp Howell and Eric Steedly, the guys shared a four-song video trailer for the album via YouTube. The album will feature 11 tracks, all of which were written or co-written by Lancaster. According to Lancaster, he wants fans to recognize how relatable Lanco's songs are to their own life Lancaster. “We all go through more of the same experiences than we realize and songwriting is a process of observing those moments," said Brandon. “Our stories have different people, different names, different places, but they all have the same emotions attached to them. It's not fantasy related. To me, this album is about glorifying the reality of life."
Watch the country band's album preview in the video below:
Hallelujah Nights will be available January 19, 2018. For more information on their album and upcoming performance dates, check out Lanco's official website.
Hallelujah Nights track list & songwriters:
- “Born to Love You" (Brandon Lancaster/Ross Copperman/Ashley Gorley/Josh Osborne)
- “Long Live Tonight" (Brandon Lancaster/Jason Reeves)
- “Pick You Up" (Brandon Lancaster/Jeremy Spillman/Ben West)
- “Greatest Love Story" (Brandon Lancaster)
- “We Do" (Brandon Lancaster)
- “Trouble Maker" (Brandon Lancaster/Jay Joyce/Jeremy Spillman)
- “Singin' at the Stars" (Brandon Lancaster/Jeremy Spillman)
- “Win You Over" (Brandon Lancaster)
- “So Long (I Do)" (Brandon Lancaster/Melissa Fuller/Jay Joyce)
- “Middle of the Night" (Brandon Lancaster)
- “Hallelujah Nights" (Brandon Lancaster/Jay Joyce/Jeremy Spillman)