Chris Stapleton Shares Details on 2nd LP ‘From A Room: Volume 2′
News on the much anticipated, second of two promised LP's from Chris Stapleton, arrived last week. While on stage at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Stapleton told the crowd they could expect From A Room: Volume 2 on December 1.
From A Room: Volume 2. December 1. pic.twitter.com/vBbls1D5hz— Chris Stapleton (@ChrisStapleton) October 14, 2017
While From A Room: Volume 1 had 3 tracks released as singles, none of the Volume 2 recordings have been made available. However, “Tryin' to Untangle My Mind" has become a part of Stapleton's live set, and “Midnight Train to Memphis" is an old and familiar tune of his.
The Kentucky native is known for having some surprising special appearances during his live sets and his show at Bridgestone did not disappoint. His two sold-out shows this past weekend, October 13 and 14, were as full of heart and life as any Stapleton show, but the Saturday night crowd got something a little extra. Chris Pratt, Guardians of the Galaxy star and self-proclaimed Chris Stapleton fan, joined the country star and his incredibly talented wife, Morgane, onstage.
Watch the heartwarming video of Pratt belting along to “Tennessee Whiskey" with the two vocalists:
The full track listing, as well as who will be performing vocals on the track, can be found below.
From A Room: Volume 2 track listing:
1. Millionaire (Kevin Welch)
2. Hard Livin’ (Chris Stapleton, Kendell Marvel)
3. Scarecrow in the Garden (Chris Stapleton, Brice Long, Matt Fleener)
4. Nobody’s Lonely Tonight (Chris Stapleton, Mike Henderson)
5. Tryin’ to Untangle My Mind (Chris Stapleton, Jaron Boyer, Kendell Marvel)
6. A Simple Song (Chris Stapleton, Darrell Hayes)
7. Midnight Train to Memphis (Chris Stapleton, Mike Henderson)
8. Drunkard’s Prayer (Chris Stapleton, Jameson Clark)
9. Friendship (Homer Banks, Lester Snell)