After the release of her hit “Every Little Thing," Carly Pearce was on nearly everyone's radar. Since then, fans have been patiently waiting for more music from the rising star and just yesterday (August 22), Pearce shared details on her debut album.
Titled after her hit single, Every Little Thing will be released October 13. The record was produced by Busbee and will feature a collection of 13 songs, including the title track and singles “If My Name Was Whiskey” and “Dare Ya.” Cowriters on the album include include Busbee, Shane McAnally and Natalie Hemby.
Artist: Carly Pearce. Photo: Chris Schwegler, MegaCountry
Pearce is currently out on the road as part of Bobby Bones’ Funny and Alone Stand Up Comedy Tour and will join Brett Young on his Caliville Tour beginning October 14.
Every Little Thing track list:
1. “Hide The Wine” (Ashley Gorley, Luke Laird, Hillary Lindsey)
2. “Careless” (Carly Pearce, Emily Shackelton)
3. “Every Little Thing” (Carly Pearce, busbee, Emily Shackelton)f
4. “Everybody Gonna Talk” (Carly Pearce, busbee, Emily Weisband)
5. “Catch Fire” (busbee, Natalie Hemby)
6. “If My Name Was Whiskey” (Carly Pearce, busbee, Shane McAnally)
7. “Color” (Carly Pearce, busbee, Laura Veltz)
8. “I Need A Ride Home” (Ashley Gorley, Matt Jenkins, Hillary Lindsey)
9. “Doin’ It Right” (Carly Pearce, Oscar Charles, Allison Veltz)
10. “Feel Somethin’” (busbee, Natalie Hemby, Shane McAnally)
11. “You Know Where To Find Me” (Carly Pearce, busbee, Emily Shackelton)
12. “Honeysuckle” (busbee, Barry Dean, Hillary Lindsey)
13. “Dare Ya” (Carly Pearce, Joe Ginsberg, Allison Veltz)